Become a volunteer for the Lady Musgrave Trust
Want to Volunteer?
We’d be happy to have you! As a volunteer for The Lady Musgrave Trust you’ll be part of an amazing team who:
- Help support hundreds of young women and their children who are near homeless or homeless
- Help raise awareness about homelessness and the Trust’s work in Brisbane
Becoming a Volunteer with Us
We’re looking for happy and motivated people that support our vision for ‘a world free from homelessness for young women and their children’. Our purpose is to help near homeless or homeless young women to renew their lives; and to advocate, collaborate with and inform the community to stop homelessness.
As The Lady Musgrave Trust continues to grow and expand our service for young homeless women and their children, our need for more volunteers grows. By volunteering with us, you’ll not only contribute to making a big difference to the lives of homeless women and their children but you will also be enriching your won life and learning new skills along the way.
Types of Volunteering Opportunities
We offer a range of volunteering opportunities across our organisation. We look after our volunteers with care and respect as we do our partners and sponsors; by offering you development opportunities, valuable experiences, and a chance to make a significant contribution in the fight against women’s homelessness.
We welcome volunteers of all ages and backgrounds with a range of valuable skills and abilities. Enthusiasm and a willingness to make a difference are the only qualifications you need.
What’s in it for You?
- Personal and professional growth
- Giving back to your community
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Belonging to the non-profit community
- Contributing to the development of services in Brisbane and Queensland and
making a major difference in the lives of homeless women and their children.