On behalf of The Lady Musgrave Trust and the Forum Working Group we invite you to The 2020 Annual Forum on Women and Homelessness – Older Women – Living on the Edge of Homelessness
A free and online event.
During our Forum last August, we announced that the Trust would be collaborating with industry and corporate partners to focus on the alarming increase in older women’s homelessness.
At this year’s Forum we will be exploring the theme “Older Women – Living on the Edge of Homelessness”, which expands upon the 2019 Forum where we discussed “Building Resilience – Surviving to Thriving.”
Throughout the Forum you will discover:
- The challenges and lived experiences of women over the age 55
- The national position on older women’s homelessness and risks
- The release of the Trust’s 12 months research findings and extensive consultation into older women’s homelessness, including our survey results, specific case studies and key findings
- The official launch of the Trust’s innovation tool – The Handy Guide for Older Women, a new product that builds on the highly successful Handy Guide for Homeless Women products, and provides advice, a hands-on toolkit on housing and other opportunities for older women (for adoption across Australia and Queensland)
- A showcase of the new housing solutions from local and international innovators
- And the opportunity to ask questions
To be announced soon.
Spots are limited, book now to avoid missing out.